If you’ve been a photographer for any length of time you’ve run into your own “client-from-hell”. I’ve had several
Today (Tuesday, September 25, 2012) I had a local (Asheville) musician that wanted to pay me $20 for 45 photos plus three hours of my time.
When I told him that wasn’t really fair, he got all huffy and told me he thought I was “playing” him.
Oh well, his music sucks and besides, I went on and gave him the shots and let him keep the money. I figure that Karma can work both ways.
So what’s your story about a “client-from-hell”. Post your story in the comment section, I’ll be picking one that I like the post and then be in contact with you about doing a story about the abuse you got in a future article for one of the media outlets I write for.
- Sneak Peek Photos from Paranormal Paparazzi; Asheville, NC, Public Premiere Party Details (dreadcentral.com)
- Asheville police “profiles” homeless! Really?? (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- ‘Silver Linings’ Opens Asheville Film Fest (rayenter10ment.wordpress.com)
- Does Asheville criminalize homelessness? (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- So you want to be a photographer, huh? (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)