If you answered ‘yes’ to these three questions, then you need to know about a photo contest going on now.
The rules are simple:
1. Only one entry per person please.
2. All images must be your own.
3. No digital manipulation or enhancement.
4. Color and black-and-white accepted.
5. The chosen winner will be featured in their own gallery on this website and their winning piece offered for sale. Profits from the sale of the piece will be shared with a non-profit organization of the winners choice and the selected non-profit will be mentioned in the gallery.
I will be interviewing the winner and sharing that interview on these pages in the future.
That’s it. That’s all there is to it.
So turn off the computer, get your camera and help give your favorite non-profit some exposure and some cash.
- THE JUSTICE PROJECT Opens Dialogue on Social, Educational,… (prweb.com)
- Community Kite Festival Promotes Social Justice (whnt.com)
- Non Profit Awareness (goodyladygifts.wordpress.com)
- What Do The Jesuit’s Believe? (vineoflife.net)