Buenos Aires is thousands of miles away from California. In 2013 when most people think ofinternet innovation, they think of the valley called “Silicon” that stretches southward from San Fransico/Oakland.
They don’t think of Buenos Aires, the land of futbol, tango and the home of the new Pople.
As Grabriel Gruber locks his door each morning before starting the communte into central city Buenos Aires, he realizes…
Be sure to read the whole article on Examiner and subscribe today. Your subscription is free and helps to keep me in coffee and cigarettes.
- Buenos Aires begins cleanup after record flood (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- The new pope is treated like a rock star here in Buenos Aires – by most (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- Record rainfall, flooding in Buenos Aires, Argentina claims 6 (disaster-report.com)
- Buenos Aires is cold and lonely at 3 in the morning (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- Mario Poli inaugurated as new archbishop of Buenos Aires (panarmenian.net)
- Cafe Tortoni, Buenos Aires and the book signing (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)