My impression of Argentina is that the populace owns every bit of the failure as a nation. Argentina produces great individuals, but as a group, well, they tend to do the wrong things for the right reasons… every single time.
Once upon a time, the country had a political class that had a vision of what this country could be. Despite having different visions, they shard the passion and determination to stand behind their ideas for the common good. Rosas, Lavalle, Sarmeinto — just to name a few — were the visionaries that could see the path to better things.
Jerry Nelson is a freelance photojournalist living and working in Argentina. When not busy turning the spotlight on the government, he is available for weddings, portraits and events. Contact him today.
- Argentina Sings the Dollar Blues (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Argentina: TV channel taken off the air in Mendoza at rival’s request (shalettedingle73.wordpress.com)
- Yoga Training Course Offered in Merlo, Argentina by the Sivananda Yoga Vendanta Centers in October, 2013 (prweb.com)
- ‘I want to leave’: Interview with Argentina Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino goes viral (telegraph.co.uk)
- Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay (0127kkh.wordpress.com)