Apparently Argentina has been moved — along with the Pacific Ocean.
In an unprecedented step of geo-politics, the Indian Ocean has been swapped with the Pacific Ocean and Argentina has been reduced to the size of a town in Colombia.
Where did the television station in Dallas-Fort Worth find the scholars who handle their graphics?
Have a story tip or idea? I’m always on the lookout for unique people, places and things. Everyone has a story to tell. Not everyone can tell their story. When you have a unique story and you’re ready to share it with the world, please keep me in mind. You can see some of the media outlets my work has been featured in by clicking here. Ready to have your story told? Contact today!
Jerry Nelson is an American freelance photojournalist. When not traveling, he can be found on the streets of Buenos Aires as Lead Photographer for BuenosTours, the largest private tour company in South America. Connect with Jerry on MosaicHub, Facebook or LinkedIn today. Have a story that needs to reach national media? Email him today.
Ready to do business? See samples of my work in my portfolio, proudly sponsored by Marc & Dean at PressFolios.com If you’re a journalist, photographer or blogger, be sure to check out their services!
- Giant, Floating Whale Carcass Could Attract Sharks Close To Hawaii Shore (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pacific ocean temperature influences tornado activity in US, MU study finds (terradaily.com)
- Pacific ocean temperature influences tornado activity in US, study finds (phys.org)
- Pacific ocean temperature influences tornado activity in US, MU study finds (esciencenews.com)
- Fukushima Radiation Leak Poisoning Pacific Ocean With 137Cs (americanlivewire.com)