Nope. I bet you didn’t know that. Most people go ape over 3D photography; what they don’t realize is that 3D was invented just two years after the camera.
Jerry Nelson, Photojournalist
This blog you are reading is featured on the internationally known blog forum, ExpatsBlog.com.
Have a story tip or idea? I’m always on the lookout for unique people, places and things. Everyone has a story to tell. Not everyone can tell their story. When you have a unique story and you’re ready to share it with the world, please keep me in mind. You can see some of the media outlets my work has been featured in by clicking here. Ready to have your story told? Contact today!
Jerry Nelson is an American freelance photojournalist. When not traveling, he can be found on the streets of Buenos Aires as Lead Photographer for BuenosTours, the largest private tour company in South America. Connect with Jerry on MosaicHub, Facebook or LinkedIn today. Have a story that needs to reach national media? Email him today.
Ready to do business? See samples of my work in my portfolio, proudly sponsored by Marc & Dean at PressFolios.com If you’re a journalist, photographer or blogger, be sure to check out their services! I use QuoteRoller for all of my proposals and pitches. It gives us both the best means of documenation; just another way to make sure you get the end result that you want!
- 3D Photography of Tombstones (eogn.com)
- Guide to 3D Photography ebook available, SRP US $5.99 (3d.coldstreams.com)
- 3D Sculpture photography (jacobsk13.wordpress.com)
- Veteran’s Day World War 1 “3D Photography” Brought to Life in SOLDIER’S STORIES, Narrated by Oscar Winner and WW 2 Soldier Mickey Rooney (warhistoryonline.com)
- Take And Share 3D Images Like It’s No Big Deal (gizmodo.com)